Use the downloadable promotional tools to help with promoting and advertising your event with Blake Bolerjack. Please contact our office with any questions.
Press Kit and Help Sheet
View and Download
1. Use our downloadable promotional files such as video, posters, and pictures found in the links above.
• Use the Posters link to choose from 8.5×11 size or 11×17 posters, print a small bulletin insert
• Use the Promo Pics/Videos link to find images and videos to use for your website and any print announcements you create.
• Use the Press Kit link for free advertising suggestions and written info about us
2. Facebook – can make an incredible difference with your attendance turnout! The key is getting people to share your post, this makes for greatest visibility. Ask each of your staff and their spouses, and people in your congregation to “share” the event pictures and details on their own facebook pages.
• Upload your event picture with your event’s date and time for high visibility. Our facebook page is: www.facebook.com/blakeandjenna
• Link for people to easily listen to our music clips: https://www.facebook.com/blakeandjenna/app/470868196288052/?ref=page_internal
• Facebook Posting Strategy: We like to use free ways to advertise as much as possible! Post at least once a week for the 4 weeks leading up to the concert. During the week before your concert, remember to DAILY post to Facebook concert announcements and ask key people on staff, their spouses, and people in your church do the same on their pages. You can forward this page to them if that helps. Post on Facebook at least once daily the entire week before your event date, ideally at either 8am, 1pm, or 7pm for best visibility. Tag us if you can (like ourpage at www.facebook.com/blakeandjenna )
3. Use our Videos found at www.youtube.com/blakebolerjack for Facebook post variety. Write a line about what you like about that particular video to pique others’ curiosity so they will also watch it and share it.