Use the downloadable promotional tools to help with promoting and advertising your event with Blake Bolerjack. Please contact our office with any questions.
Promotion Tip Sheet
Award winning Christian Vocal Duo, Blake & Jenna Bolerjack, will be in concert at _LOCATION_ on _DATE_ at _TIME_ . As husband and wife, Blake & Jenna communicate their faith through music with gentleness and a testimony of love and commitment with their marriage; a chemistry easily seen as they sing and serve together. Blake’s soaring vocals and Jenna’s sweet harmonies are sure to inspire and encourage. All ages will enjoy their mix of classic and inspirational styles. Listen to music clips of them online at: www.blakeandjenna.com and on iTunes, YouTube, Pandora, Amazon, and their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/blakeandjenna.
1. Use our downloadable promotional files such as video, posters, and pictures found in the links above.
• Use the Posters link for 11×17 posters and print a small bulletin insert
• Use the Promo Pics/Videos link to find images and videos to use for your website and any print announcements you create.
• Use the Press Kit link for free advertising suggestions and written info about us
2. Facebook – can make an incredible difference with your attendance turnout! The key is getting people to share your post, this makes for greatest visibility. Ask each of your staff and their spouses, and people in your congregation to “share” the event pictures and details on their own facebook pages.
• Encourage people to look us up on YouTube and Facebook and “like” our pages.
• Upload your event picture with your event’s date and time for high visibility. Also create an “event” on Facebook and invite us as a “co-host” for your Facebook event. This event will display on Facebook general events even to your local community. Our facebook page is: www.facebook.com/blakeandjenna
• Link for people to easily listen to our music clips: https://www.facebook.com/blakeandjenna/app/470868196288052/?ref=page_internal
• Facebook Posting Strategy: We like to use free ways to advertise as much as possible! Post at least once a week for the 4 weeks leading up to the concert. During the week before your concert, remember to DAILY post to Facebook concert announcements and ask key people on staff, their spouses, and people in your church do the same on their pages. You can forward this page to them if that helps. Post on Facebook at least once daily the entire week before your event date, ideally at either 8am, 1pm, or 7pm for best visibility. Tag us if you can (like ourpage at www.facebook.com/blakeandjenna )
3. Use our Videos found at www.youtube.com/blakebolerjack for Facebook post variety. Write a line about what you like about that particular video to pique others’ curiosity so they will also watch it and share it.